Sharing with Other Users
- Tap the file or folder you want to share with your finger for a moment to select it.
- Tap the "share" symbol in the upper menu bar to open the share menu.
- Tap on the plus symbol next to "Users and Groups".
- In the search field, enter the name of the desired user according to the scheme "last name, first name". Select the person from the list.
- For folders, you can now set the person's editing rights. To do this, tap on the pencil symbol next to their name. Adjust the rights as needed. Click on "Close".
- Then tap the arrow in the top menu bar.
- Close the share menu by tapping the arrow in the top menu bar.
You can check at any time with which persons and groups a file or folder has been shared by calling up the share menu again. There you will find a corresponding list where you can also manage editing rights and delete shares.